- Wenger hopes for lucky 13 as Chelsea eye title
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will hope to make it 13th time lucky against Jose Mourinho this weekend as his side attempt to delay Chelsea's coronation as Premier League champions.
12 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 9:03am
- Guardiola handed semis duel against former club Barcelona
Barcelona will face Bayern Munich and Juventus will take on holders Real Madrid in the semi-finals of the Champions League after the draw was made on Friday.
15 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 6:51am
- Unstoppable Juve on verge of 31st scudetto
Unstoppable Juventus will hope to follow up qualifying for the Champions League semi-finals for the first time in over a decade by clinching a 31st Serie A title on Sunday.
16 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 5:14am
- Espanyol keen to destroy Barca's treble dreams
Barcelona can take a huge step towards sealing a fifth La Liga title in seven years when they visit local rivals Espanyol in the Catalan derby on Saturday.
16 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 5:14am
- Man City seek European boost against Villa
Manchester City will look to continue to draw home comfort from a disappointing season with a victory over Aston Villa on Saturday.
17 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 4:19am
- Under-pressure Liverpool boss Rodgers refuses to buckle
Brendan Rodgers is confident there is no better manager to deliver silverware for Liverpool, despite facing the prospect of a third successive season without a trophy.
19 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 2:55am
- Cavs, Bulls, Warriors are one win away from series sweeps
LeBron James' Cleveland Cavaliers moved to within one win of advancing to the second round of the NBA playoffs with a 103-95 victory over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
19 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 2:47am
- Holders Sevilla through to Europa League semis
Holders Sevilla sealed their place in the semi-finals of the Europa League on Thursday after a dramatic 2-2 draw with Zenit St Petersburg in Russia saw them progress 4-3 on aggregate.
19 hours ago 24 Apr 15, 2:36am
- Real, Juve complete semis line-up
Real Madrid and Juventus scraped into the Champions League semi-finals on Wednesday, joining already qualified Bayern Munich and Barcelona.
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 4:31pm
- Forget Ali, I’m the best, Mayweather now declares
Never one to talk himself down, Floyd Mayweather has declared that he isn’t just good, he’s better than Muhammad Ali, the man many call “The Greatest.”
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 4:24pm
- Rampant Kenya seek thorough Burundi beating
Burundi have been the whipping girls at the ongoing Zone V All Africa Games volleyball qualifiers in Kampala and Kenya, naturally, are expected to make an easy meal out of them today afternoon.
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 4:13pm
- Rugby 7s included in EA games
Rugby Sevens has been included in the East Africa Secondary School Games and will for the first time feature during this year’s edition in Huye, Kigali in August.
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 4:06pm
- Swift Emily Chebet wins gold at Youth Championships
Kenya defended its Africa Youth Championships 3,000m title when Emily Chebet crushed the girls’ field in a record-breaking feat in in Bambous, Mauritius on Thursday.
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 11:56am
- Marathon record-holder Radcliffe ready to bow out
Paula Radcliffe said a conversation with her eight-year-old daughter convinced her she was doing the right thing in bowing out of the London Marathon.
1 day ago 23 Apr 15, 10:08am
- Kenya Police floor battling Strathmore in Vaisakhi tourney
Police coach Kenneth Kaunda praised his team for their fighting spirit in the encounter.
2 days ago 23 Apr 15, 7:36am
- Nishikori storms into Barcelona Open quarters
Defending champion Kei Nishikori thrashed Colombian 15th seed Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-1 to move into the quarter-finals of the Barcelona Open on Thursday.
2 days ago 23 Apr 15, 6:53am
- Pacquiao-Mayweather tickets go on sale on Thursday
Tickets for the richest fight in boxing history, between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, will go on sale Thursday after the two camps put their squabbles aside and finally reached a deal.
2 days ago 23 Apr 15, 4:55am
- Kane wants to play at Euro Under-21s, says FA chief Dyke
Football Association chairman Greg Dyke has said the agent of Harry Kane has told him the Tottenham striker wants to play at the European Under-21 Championships in the Czech Republic in June.
2 days ago 23 Apr 15, 3:47am
- Rock solid Juventus through to last four
Juventus are through to the last four of the Champions League for the first time since 2003.
2 days ago 23 Apr 15, 12:32am
- Hernandez sends Real into semis at Atletico's expense
Hernandez finally got the all-important goal after brilliant work from Rodriguez and Ronaldo left the Mexican with the simplest of finishes from close range.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 4:56pm
- AFC Leopards players boycott training
De Jongh, was fired by the club in January, and is now demanding Sh1.5 million in unpaid dues.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 4:51pm
- Exam boy Olunga out of U-23 squad
Kenya will be without forward Micheal Olunga for this weekend’s 2016 Olympic Games qualifier against Botswana in Lobatse.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 4:41pm
- Calm Kenya ease past Ethiopia
Kenya held their nerve as Wanja did away with the fancy sets and decided to play basic and her attackers responded.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 4:28pm
- Fallen Jeptoo faces longer doping ban
Jeptoo, 33, was banned after being caught doping with the banned blood-boosting hormone EPO.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 4:24pm
- Man United table bid for Dortmund's Hummels - report
Manchester United have tabled a 30-million euro ($32.15m, £21.38m) bid for Borussia Dortmund's Germany defender Mats Hummels, according to a report in Sport Bild.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 12:01pm
- Telkom Orange 10-0 Simbarettes: Jackline Jow scores six as champions rout Meshack Senge's juniors
Defending champions Telkom Orange thrashed Simbarettes 10-0 in the opening match of the Vaisakhi Hockey tournament played at City Park Stadium on Wednesday.
2 days ago 22 Apr 15, 10:36am
- Who will save Kenya, Uganda sprinters?
That Kenya could not produce women’s 4x400m and 4x200m teams for the World Relay Championships due May 1-2 in Bahamas is devastating.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 8:29am
- Rita Jeptoo facing increased doping ban
Top Kenyan marathon runner Rita Jeptoo could see her two-year doping ban doubled if the International Association of Athletics Federations gets its way.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 6:27am
- Ex-Stars coach Adel Amrouche could land Ethiopia job
Former Harambee Stars coach Adel Amrouche is on the verge of joining the Ethiopia national football team, Nation Sport can reveal.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 5:04am
- LeBron James carries Cavaliers past Celtics
LeBron James tallied 30 points, nine rebounds and seven assists as the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Boston Celtics 99-91 Tuesday to seize a 2-0 lead in their first round playoff series.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 3:12am
- Bayless chosen to referee Pacquiao-Mayweather fight
Kenny Bayless has been named the referee for the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather fight with just over one week to go before the mega showdown at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 2:54am
- Barcelona 2-0 PSG: Neymar double eases Luis Enrique's men into semis
Barcelona cruised into their seventh Champions League semi-final in eight years as a double from Neymar handed them a 2-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain to seal a 5-1 aggregate victory on Tuesday.
3 days ago 22 Apr 15, 2:31am
- Bayern thrash Porto to reach semis for fourth year
Bayern attacked from the outset, enjoying 75 percent possession early on.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 5:01pm
- ‘Mheshimiwa! Twende!’ Stars cheered Wesley Korir
Crowd cheers in vain as Korir slowly faded away as the Ethiopian pair surged ahead.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 4:54pm
- Lady luck finally smiles on Caroline Rotich
Kenyan overcomes Dibaba’s challenge in the final minutes to claim crown.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 4:42pm
- Kenya down Egypt in Kampala
Lung’aho’s charges hold nerve to floor bitter north African rivals in opening match.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 4:34pm
- Three foreign teams to grace Vaisakhi tournament
Three foreign teams will take part in this year’s edition of the Vaisakhi hockey tournament that gets underway Wednesday afternoon at the City Park Stadium.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 12:58pm
- Keshi signs two-year extension as Nigeria coach
Stephen Keshi on Tuesday agreed to a new two-year contract to coach Nigeria's national men's football team, ending months of uncertainty and speculation over his future.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 12:00pm
- Under 23 team set to leave for Botswana
The national Under 23 football team leaves the country Wednesday evening ahead of their Rio Olympics qualifying match against Botswana at the Lobatse Stadium on Friday.
3 days ago 21 Apr 15, 10:04am
- Benzema adds to Madrid injury woes
Karim Benzema looks set to join Luka Modric and Gareth Bale on the sidelines for Real Madrid's decisive Champions League quarter-final, second leg clash with Atletico Madrid on Wednesday with a knee problem.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 7:40am
- How Diego Simeone painted Madrid red
The display by the Real Madrid ultras had more truth to it than the usual chutzpah exchanged between rival fans.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 6:33am
- Kirui, Chirchir uphold Kenya's long-distance dominance
Jacob Chesari Kirui and Henry Chirchir upheld Kenya’s dominance in long distances races when they swept to victories at the Hannover and Nagano marathons respectively on Sunday.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 4:03am
- Flomena Cheyech claims victory at Yangzhou Half Marathon
Commonwealth Games Marathon champion Flomena Cheyech on Sunday won the Yangzhou Jianzhen International Half Marathon women’s race in a thrilling fashion in China.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 4:03am
- Injury-hit Real tasked with breaking down Atletico wall
Real Madrid have the unenviable task of beating city rivals Atletico Madrid at the eighth attempt this season if they are to progress to a fifth consecutive Champions League semi-final.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 2:40am
- Juve have semis in sight against goal-shy Monaco
Juventus head to Monaco on Wednesday for the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final looking to clinch a place in the last four for the first time in over a decade.
4 days ago 21 Apr 15, 2:40am
- Bernard Kang’ethe tees to sweet victory on Karen Club course
Gakuo wins amateur title in KCB Tour at Thika.
4 days ago 20 Apr 15, 5:15pm
- Warriors stroll to yet another thumping win
It will take something special to stop Butali side from retaining Premier League title.
4 days ago 20 Apr 15, 5:10pm
- Julius Yego readies for Doha Diamond League Meeting
Yego says he will compete in a series of events in Finland in addition to the World Challenge in Rabat, Morocco in June 13.
4 days ago 20 Apr 15, 5:01pm
- Match refs come under scrutiny
Referees officiating in matches are not accredited by Fifa.
4 days ago 20 Apr 15, 4:50pm
- Kenya's Caroline Rotich takes Boston Marathon women's title
Kenya’s Caroline Rotich won the women’s Boston Marathon title as Ethiopia’s Lelisa Desisa went for men’s crown on Monday.
4 days ago 20 Apr 15, 12:41pm